Summary of Essential Position Functions:
- Responsible for coordinating all service delivery to clients; maintains varied caseloads, charts and communications for clients.
- Maintain minimum of monthly contact with clients and families and any necessary team members (phone contact or in person).
- Attend ISP meetings as necessary.
- Maintain authorizations for waiver participants.
- Complete monthly satisfaction surveys with clients and families.
- Ensure appropriate referrals to community resources, disposition and discharge planning and completes discharge paperwork within necessary timeframes.
- Facilitate and coordinate interagency, multisystem, multidisciplinary and intra-agency meetings as needed.
- Review progress notes and encounter forms in order for the Billing Department to process.
- Submit monthly and quarterly reports to Service Coordinators, maintain consistent communication with Service Coordinators
- Review treatment goals and objectives and disseminates to appropriate staff.
- Maintain scheduling of Direct Support Staff with clients. Communicate with staff regarding possible coverage needed. Provide the Direct Support coverage if necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Services or related field or an associate’s degree / 60 credits in Human Services or a related field with one year experience working in the mental health field or High School Diploma with 2 years experience in the mental health field.
- Current clearances for Child Abuse, FBI and Pennsylvania State Criminal, as well as CPR/First Aid Certification.
- Knowledge of mental health systems, managed care payers and community resources.
- Valid PA driver’s license and reliable transportation.
- Bilingual (Spanish speaking) helpful
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Office.
- Time management and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and as a part of a close team
- Travel is required +/- 50% of the time
|Job Category||Case Manager|